Monitoring system FreeTrack gives you the opportunity to obtain a full analysis of the traffic, which in turn allows the car owner to avoid unnecessary costs for fuel, depreciation etc.
After all, as a rule, drivers are “not telling all” when reporting to management about the real mileage of the car, the real cost of fuel, parking, fines, unauthorized deviation from set route, etc. By using the monitoring system FreeTrack this all can be easily avoided, and therefore, reduce the cost of transportation and, consequently achieve real cost savings.
The money spent on installation and maintenance of the system FreeTrackwill return to the owner after a few months. To achieve the shortest payback period becomes possible by real savings.
How does it work?
I is formed due to the difference between the “real” indicators of the speedometer of the car and the real total mileage calculated by GPS monitoring system FreeTrack:
- A permanent control over the real run of vehicle makes the additional fuel costs impossible, as the “cunning” drivers have often a desire to “influence” upon the speedometer indicators;
- The elimination of discrepancies between the actual and normative technical characteristics of the vehicles: the speedometer set incorrectly or worn out tires, whereby the distance that the car drove according to the indicators of the speedometer may differ from the actual figures recorded by the system FreeTrack.
Also the fuel sensor RСS is mounted in the vehicle.Basing on GPS tracker and fuel sensor and monitoring system of vehicle FreeTrack provides the information about time, place, amount of refills and fuel discharges, fuel consumption while driving.
By controlling the fuel level you can easily know where the drivers buy a “fake” checks or get cash from fuel cards. In other words, the control of fuel consumption is used in cases when it is necessary to know precisely the fuel consumption of the engine and to control the fuel level what used to detect and prevent abuse. These sensors are installed in the fuel tank and in no way are related to the fuel system or affect its work.
This is achieved through proper and coherent management of the drivers job. GPS vehicle monitoring FreeTrack develops optimal routes and travel tasks, performs routing analysis over a long period of time, compares planned and actual routes, carries out operational management of waybills in real-time.
Efficient transport logistics will optimize freight transportation, minimize delays of the delivery of goods to avoid the associated financial losses and loss of customers:
- A skilled manager, having a complete picture of the movement of vehicles of the fleet, has the ability to send a car which is nearest to the desired location and to monitor the timely completion of the task.
- The mode “here and now” allows the dispatcher to work in the FreeTrack system from any remote location where there is internet access, and to continue monitoring of transport.
- Setting geofence area on an electronic map operator-dispatcher receives a notification about the vehicles crossing their borders, their entry / exit to / for the control zone. The system can be configured to inform the dispatcher automatically about the deviation of the vehicle from the in advance set route. Then the dispatcher gets more time to catty out the tasks related to the logistics of transport.
Is provided by monitoring the speed of movement, observance of the defined routes and the use of appropriate sensors:
- the sensors of door opening in cargo compartments of cars are fixing the door opening of containers / cargo compartments of vehicles that prevents unauthorized access;
- the sensors of temperature and humidity record the appropriate temperature and humidity (eg., in refrigerators)
This is achieved through a significant reduction in telephone conversations between the driver and dispatcher, especially in roaming.
5. Furthermore, additional savings achieved due to:
- increase of productivity of drivers and improvement of the discipline of staff: the development of an effective system of payment and motivation of work of drivers;
- improvement of efficiency of monitoring of implementation of tasks, routes and schedules to improvement of the efficiency of management and improvement of the quality of accounting as a result of reliable operational information about the whereabouts of vehicles and cargo, mileage, stops, travel time, speed, fuel consumption, implementation of routes, schedules.